Good for you Andrew.  I sure would like to see it.  Got a link?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [FLEAA] Andrew's TV interview

  Hello Everyone,

  The story behind the story is I got a call from Lesley Dale at WPBF News
Channel 25 to do a series of live shots from 5am to 6am.

  I'm not a morning person, and I'm definitely not an early morning person, but
for EVs I'll drag myself out of bed at 3am to make a deadline.

  It was definitely worth it, and I'm hoping one of the TV stations I'm working
with will continue to follow the EV movement and carry a series of interviews
with other members and their EVs.

  R. Andrew Roddy

  Public Relations

  Florida Electric Auto Association