-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of montreal73
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:58 PM
To: FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] very cool video of ProEV racing at the track

Charles,

Thanks for the kind words. Google.org, the philanthropic part of Google is
holding a Plug-in Vehicle conference in Washington June 11-12. They are
holding a contest for 90 second videos to show at the conference. Info is
here:
http://rechargeit.blogspot.com/2008/05/rechargeit-goes-to-washington.html.
Last day for entries is June 8.

My understanding is the conference is already sold out. There should be a
good crowd including Washington VIP's. Anyone who has something to say about

why they drive or want to drive an EV should grab a video camera.

Here is the Youtube link to our video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utgir7m42yE  Just below the bottom left hand
side under Views, click on 'view in High Quality' for a much clearer video.

Cliff Rassweiler
Driver
ProEV's Kokam Battery powered Electric Imp
www.ProEV.com