From: "David, FloridaAME" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:27:48
Subject: [FLEAA] G word on Green Planet

I saw the segment about the Quiet Drag Race on the G Word show on Green Planet
network last night.
It was short but positive about electric vehicles not being slow.
I was wondering what caused the sparks during the race.  Was the voltage of the
new battery pack to high for the armature commutator spacing.  I wonder if the
sparks  or arcing effectively shorted out the armature.
David Kerzel