John:
Are you saying that we shouldn't take advantage of John McCain's possible
visit to Florida? After talking with Andrew, we came to the conclusion that
McCain and governor Chris would team up to promote electric vehicles in
Florida.
The media would go wild covering this. It would give us national  exposure.
If Obama wanted to promote electric cars, fine too.

This isn't a political thing, it's a way to get the nation educated. I
understand your concern, but remember, our objective. I'd like to talk more
about
this with everyone. Maybe a conference call discussion.
Harvey Bennett
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

fuel-efficient used cars.