-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Sims
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 8:19 PM
To: FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: [FLEAA] Charging Station Specs

Does anyone have specs for a charging station. My office building is
going to set up a charging station in the Sawgrass Mills area, and they
asked for some specs. They seem like they would be interested in making
it a public charging station and wanted the best set of specs. It will
be a special parking space in front of the building. They are planning
to run a special circuit and anything else needed for a outdoor connections.

Please let me know what you might think would be the best option. Do you
think FLEAA would be willing to give the office building some press if
they make it a public station.

Thanks

Greg Sims