From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bill Young
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 5:54 PM
To: FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] 2009 International Sustainability Forum to be heldatFlorida
Tech, Melbourne

HI
I am going to Trinidad to do a workshop on energy conservation Do you need help
Bill

William Young                         Florida Solar Energy Center
Senior Research Engineer              University of Central Florida
Clean Cities Coordinator              Space Coast Clean Cities Coalition
(321) 638 - 1443                      1679 Clearlake Road
(321) 638 - 1010 fax                  Cocoa, Florida 32922
www.fsec.ucf.edu                      (321) 638 - 1000
www.clean-cities.org
www.energyfordisasters.org
www.redrf.org

from the list, notify William Young to remove you from the list.