Folks,

The First Baptist Church Victory Lane Car Show was a big success.  We were
happy to be able to participate.  For some pictures and results of our
participation see:

http://www.evprogress.org/Victory%20Lane/Vicctory%20Lane.htm

Other News:

One of our members, Bob Stanton reports:
Three Miles trucks are ordered.  We hope to see them before T'giving.
We're hoping to make a media event over their delivery.

Also see this, which you may be unaware of:

 http://www.evprogress.org/#Breaking%20News

The PolkEVA Mailing List is posted on the evprogress.org web site.  Visit there
for the subscribe and unsubscribe process.

Cheers,
Al Lococo
www.evprogress.org
Think Globally, Act Locally!
Plug-in, we have the technology, the NiMH powered RAV4 EV is the proof.