-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Waggoner - FLEAA
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:35 PM
To: 'FLEAA Mailing List'
Subject: [FLEAA] Park Vista High School Auto Show

Hey Everyone,

My son James' school, Park Vista High School in West Palm Beach, is having
its annual Auto Show on December 13th at the school from 1 to 4PM with
awards at 4:30.

We had a small turnout of EV's last year at the show and the instructor said
if we had 6 or more EV's there, they'd try to create an award class for the
EV's. We need to register soon though so they know how many EV's will be
attending. If you pre-register, there is a $10 fee. Here is the link to the
website:

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/91eeehs/Auto%20Show/HTML/index.htm

Here is a link to the flyer:

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/91eeehs/Auto%20Show/forms/PVCHS_AutoShow_Flye
r2008_Color.pdf

You can get to the registration page directly here:

http://pvchssurvey.com/auto-show.htm

Please be sure to specify that you are with the FLEAA as far as the club
goes.

They are expecting between 400-500 cars this year so it should be a great
opportunity to get out there with the EV's and show them (taking a little
lead from Al Lococo ;-) off to the public.

If you register and can be there, please let me know so I can keep track of
who's going to be there.

Thanks,

Shawn Waggoner

FLEAA