From: Steven Cayre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:08 PM
To: Andrew
Subject: Re: Battery Beach Burnout

MY RESPONSE IN CAPS

Steven J. Cayre

Midtown Equities LLC

417 Fifth Avenue - 9th floor

NYC, NY 10016

T: 212.726.0776

E:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Nov 20, 2008, at 8:33 PM, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Greetings Steven,

It sounds like you've been having a fun time.

I'm glad your event was a success.

I wish I could have been there.

We will be having our annual Florida Electric Auto Association event in
February called "Battery Beach Burnout".

Shawn Waggoner, our president, and I were wondering if you would be able to
bring your new Tesla with you to the event? I AM PLANNING TO HAVE IT IN FL,
ASSUMING ITS THERE I WILL LEAVE IT IN YOUR HANDS

We have all been dying to see the little electron munching monster :-) I
BLEW AWAY A PORSCHE TWIN TURBO YESTERDAY  0-80!

 <http://floridaeaa.org/modules/content/index.php?id=9>
http://floridaeaa.org/modules/content/index.php?id=9

By the way, do you have any pictures from your New York Tesla event? DIDN'T
HAVE A PHOTOG SORRY

We always enjoy seeing what happens at other EV events.

Best Regards,

Andrew