-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Waggoner - FLEAA
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:01 AM
To: 'FLEAA Mailing List'
Subject: [FLEAA] BBB Wallpaper

If anyone would like to have the 2009 BBB logo as wallpaper for their PC,
Chip Gribben made the design in 2 sizes: 1280 x 1024 for regular screens and
1440 x 900 for widescreens.

There are links on the BBB webpage for downloading at:
http://www.batterybeach.com <http://www.batterybeach.com/>

Thanks, Shawn