Shawn,
I heard today that you had worked on a motorcycle build with a shaft drive.
I have recently come across an old school kawasaki chassis that has a shaft
drive.  I was wondering if you might have any insight into doing a
conversion with a shaft drive based on your experiences.  And/or some
pictures.  I saw some pics that someone said was a sidecar that you had
done, but it seemed like the pics were kinda small, so hard to see any
detail of the shaft drive.
Thank you for your time.
Jeremiah Johnson #64