I'm looking for a vehicle transporter to truck my Toyota RAV4-EV from Palm
Beach County to Tallahassee in late February and then back again the other
way in mid March.  I used Passport FedEx several years ago to transport my
RAV4-EVs from California to Florida and could look into them again.  But
I just thought I'd check our FLEAA list to see if any of you have ever used,
and had good experiences with, vehicle transport companies here in Florida.
Anyone?

I used an enclosed transporter for the cross-country trips from California
to Florida but would probably be willing to go with an open transporter up
to Tallahassee and back.  (No winter road salt getting kicked up on my car.)

Thanks,

Charles Whalen