Is the meeting moved from 14th to tomorrow in Boca?

Bryan Wall

-----Original Message-----
From: listserv-boun...@floridaeaa.org
[mailto:listserv-boun...@floridaeaa.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Waggoner - FLEAA
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:44 PM
To: 'FLEAA Mailing List'
Subject: [FLEAA] BBB Program Ad Space

Hi Everyone,

We are beginning to work on the programs for the BBB and want to remind
everyone that ad space is available. Here are the rates:

Ad space in brochure:

Brochure cover in color, inside pages B/W

¼ page: $75

½ page: $120

Full page: $200

If anyone would like to take out an ad or knows any businesses that would
like to take out an ad in program, please have them contact me or use the
contact form on the website.

All of our sponsors are up and listed on the website:
http://floridaeaa.org/modules/content/index.php?id=9 Please be sure to check
who is supporting this year’s event.

Thanks everyone, it’s really looking like this year’s event is going to be
the best one yet!

Shawn Waggoner

FLEAA