I don't know if I have just been missing it, but I am having a hard time
finding info about the BBB events.  I found the schedule, and info for
sponsoring.  But I haven't been able to find rules for the events and
definitions for the events.  How long are they going to be etc.  Maybe I'm
just missing it, but if someone could point me in the right direction, that
would be appreciated.