HI
I have a keroke system if some how you can get it from Cocoa to you and back.
Bill

William Young                         Florida Solar Energy Center
Senior Research Engineer              University of Central Florida
Clean Cities Coordinator              Space Coast Clean Cities Coalition
(321) 638 - 1443                      1679 Clearlake Road
(321) 638 - 1010 fax                  Cocoa, Florida 32922
www.fsec.ucf.edu                      (321) 638 - 1000
www.clean-cities.org
www.energyfordisasters.org
www.redrf.org

This email and any files transmitted with it are Intended Solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Jonathan Ortiz wrote:
I have the one in the security Xebra...

Respectfully,

 Jonathan Ortiz
 Director of Business Development

1681 North Military Trail
 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
 T: (561) 478.9999  F: (561) 689.7000
 www.foreignaffairsauto.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail