Fran,
That was TED and Roberta....

From: "fran sullivan-fahs" <sullyf...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:43 AM
To: "FLEAA Mailing List" <listserv@floridaeaa.org>
Subject: [FLEAA] from the EVI

Harvey has written us on the EVI blog and we are setting up a presentation at his wife's school (she is a key contact person there) in Fort Meyers. Thanks to Harvey & Roberta! We have a 3 day break in Tallahassee this weekend to meet with The Tallahassee Home EVI Team. Promotion has been a real problem so far. We are unable to find anyone to help us find the contact people at the radio, tv, and newspapers in the towns that we have been to. So we have had vitually no media coverage for the first 2 weeks of the trip. I will try to make some calls while we are in Tallahassee these next 2 days. Does anyone have any ideas about how to help with this? The Business Wire connection doesn't seem to have created any buzz so far. That was sent out 3 weeks ago. But the students that we have been talking to at the community college automotive technology classes have been great. And having Mark Hazen help us present to the students at Seminole Community College was a tremendous help! Florida EAA members, we need your help. If the media feels that EVs are only important to our family, then they will assign it a lower importance in coverage. If anyone can help us find the contact phone numbers and names of contact people in the media in towns of FL, I would really appreciate it. We have a person who will do the calling. We just need to know who to call and their numbers.
Thanks, friends, ahead of time for any help!
Fran and The EVI
Fran Sullivan-Fahs & The EVI
w 850 656 5409
m 850 524 1972