HI
Can you all help her?
Bill Young

Hello Electric Auto Enthusiasts!

Bill Young, our resident electric vehicle expert sent out an email regarding an event we are holding in April. I know that many of you will be participating in the AFV Conference in Orlando. The Sunsational EarthFest is the day before (April 18, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm) in Cocoa. Please check out the attached forms and consider bringing your electric vehicle to our event or doing a short presentation about electric vehicles. We are expecting large numbers of families to attend. Our goal is to educate about more sustainable lifestyle choices and we know that people are curious about electric vehicles.

We will waive the fee for any member of this group that can participate. Just mention your affiliation on the form. Thank you (so much) for your consideration of this request.

Susan Schleith
Education Coordinator

William Young                         Florida Solar Energy Center
Senior Research Engineer              University of Central Florida
Clean Cities Coordinator              Space Coast Clean Cities Coalition
(321) 638 - 1443                      1679 Clearlake Road
(321) 638 - 1010 fax                  Cocoa, Florida 32922
www.fsec.ucf.edu                      (321) 638 - 1000
www.clean-cities.org
www.energyfordisasters.org
www.redrf.org

This email and any files transmitted with it are Intended Solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Michael Clark wrote:
Just spoke with Bill of largo, FL. He owns a Tropica.

He said he'd be happy to make his car available for their scene.

tesla looks to much like a lotus, I don't think anyone would make the
connection it's electric.

the tropica could be of use, they could pan over the controllers in the back
and then follow the cord from the zivan charger into the wall just before he
pulls it.

Maybe we could suggest when he pulls the cord, the plug gets stuck in the
outlet, pulls the outlet from the wall and the wires inside the outlet then
cause the short.

makes more sense.