From: listserv-boun...@floridaeaa.org
[mailto:listserv-boun...@floridaeaa.org] On Behalf Of Steve Clunn
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:50 PM
To: FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] EV Help needed in Orlando

Reply from Audrey,  Secretary to Steve Clunn

If he wants to call Steve.... I am sure steve would be able to "talk"
him though it over the phone.
Steve's number is:  772-971-0533.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Shawn Waggoner - FLEAA
<sh...@floridaeaa.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>

> An EV owner in Orlando contacted me to see if someone in the area would be
> willing to lend some assistance. He has a Saturn conversion he purchased
> that was converted as part of a college project with a commercial
> organization. The existing charger has failed and he going to order a new
> one, but isn't comfortable with making the connections. He would like to
see
> if someone would be willing to provide a little assistance and make sure
> that it is wired correctly.
>

> If anyone would be willing to help, please contact me and I will be happy
> put you in contact with the owner.
>

> Thanks.
>

> --
> Shawn M. Waggoner
> Florida Electric Auto Association
>
> Mobile: (561) 543-9223
> Fax: (561) 282-0693
> Web: http://www.floridaeaa.org

Reply from Audrey, Secretary to Steve Clunn.
Tomorrows Ride TODAY !
Visit our shop web page at: www.Greenshedconversions.com
or our online Parts Store at:  www.Grassrootsev.com

06:52:00