Fran,

That's great news; well done!

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: listserv-boun...@floridaeaa.org
[mailto:listserv-boun...@floridaeaa.org] On Behalf Of fran sullivan-fahs
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:59 AM
To: FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: [FLEAA] The first meeting of the N. Florida EAA Chapter

I have a very long post to tell you about the first meeting of the N.
Florida EAA chapter which has been named the Tallahassee Area EVA. As many
of you may remember I had plans to start a subchapter of the FLEAA up here
when I returned from The Electric Vehicle Initiative. But, someone did all
the work of setting up a chapter while I was gone. I was pleasantly shocked
at all the good EV energy that was present at this large meeting yesterday.
We had 2 PHEVs, one great converted Dodge caravan with good range, some
NEVs, and...a Tesla! I will try to attach some photos to our blog of the
exciting day. The Tesla owner gave every person there a ride.
But click below to the link to our blog for the story of this wonderfully
exciting day!
I must say that N. Florida has entered the world of EVs in a big way.
Fran Sullivan-Fahs & The EVI
w 850 656 5409
m 850 524 1972
http://eviblog.floridaeaa.org