From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trent Allday (TS) [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 9 August 2007 12:56 PM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] VB Web Parts

Hi All,

I am trying to develop some web parts using Visual Studio. However I am a
VB.net developer and have minimal knowledge in C#. I have installed the
extensions for VS for sharepoint but there is a problem. When I start by adding
a new project, the C# templates includes ‘Web Part’ and others but under VB all
it has is ‘workflows’ templates. Could anybody lead me in the right direction
in creating sharepoint web parts in vb.net. I have searched for days on the
internet but have not come across a lot of meaningful info. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trent