From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trent Allday (TS)
Sent: Wednesday, 5 September 2007 12:47 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Parent Lists

Hi All,

A client has a need that SharePoint to be able to access lists that are on a
root site from child sites. Example: We have a list of sites with relevant
details about the site (manger, site manager, facilities etc). We need to
access this list as lookups from child lists. What is the best method of doing
this, is there a way we can allow SharePoint to see these lists or is there an
alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Trent Allday