Hi All

I have created a site which is using port 7001. I don't want the users
to enter the port number to access the portal. I tried to change the
port number in IIS but no success. The STSADM tool allows to change the
port number of the central admin site only.  Is there any way to change
the port number?

I am thinking of creating a new web application with port 80 and
re-attaching the content databases to the new web app using STSADM (not
sure if this will work).

Regards

Anand Reddy

(Web / DB Systems Administrator - TAFE South Western Sydney Region)