On 10/31/07, Power, Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have any of you tried using the Business Data Catalog Editor Tool (in SDK
> 1.2) to generate application definitions for MOSS?  Have any of you come
> across any good user guides for this.  I'm getting nowhere fast with this!

I got around in it by "playing" and reading the MOSS BDC step by step
(to compare my generated XML with the XML they advise building by
hand) located here:

-What type of system are you trying to talk to (DB or web service)?
-What issues are you having (entities not coming up, not even sure
where to start....)