This was one of the examples given at APAC http://www.hawaiianair.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Prior, David
Sent: Friday, 9 November 2007 8:58 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Sample MOSS Sites

HI all,

I have been asked to demonstrate the customisation capabilities of MOSS
to a client who wants a site that looks different to the OOTB install,
but doesn't exactly know what they want it to look like...so....I though
if I could point them to some public sites that are using MOSS then they
can see what the possibilities are, and yes, the possibilities are only
limited by the imagination, but imagination is also limited by my
non-design like abilities for pretty colours and pictures J

I currently have two URLs but I have seen a list of sites somewhere but
can no longer find it. I though it was on this list, but a search
through the archives have not found anything.

http://www.plymouthhospitals.nhs.uk/Pages/Home.aspx

http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/pedia/Pages/Home.aspx

Cheers,

David Prior

Senior Developer

KAZ ACT  |  Professional Services  |  KAZ Group Pty Ltd

19 - 25 Moore Street  |  Turner ACT 2612

(02) 6219 0880  |  0411 449 496

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|  www.kaz-group.com

This communication may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material of KAZ Group Pty Ltd ABN 25 002 124 405 and its related bodies
corporate.  It may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy,
use, save or rely on this communication and any such action is
unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its incorrect
delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.