Hi Roger,
Can you explain in a little more detail what you are trying to do?

Cheers,
Aaron

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Noble
Sent: Thursday, 15 November 2007 9:39 AM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] setting SPFolder WelcomePage property

Hi All,
I'm trying to set the SPFolder WelcomePage property on a folder that is a
subfolder to the RootFolder.
Setting it on the SPWeb.RootFolder works fine, and it seems to be set on the
subfolder, but when I browse to it I get redirected to /Forms/AllItems.aspx.

Thanks for you help
Roger

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by
persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail
messages to clients of Oconics Pty Ltd may contain information that is
confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store
this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received
this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it
completely from your computer system.