I had a look at the SP1 documentation and it seems to be all about bug
fixes and performance improvements.

Are there any functionality enhancements in it and if so, where can I
find information about them?

Thanks,

Warwick Moyse

Management Consultant

Intec Group

* PO Box 7012 Hutt Street * Level 1, 1 Hutt Street * Adelaide

* Tel +61 8 8359 2332 *  Fax +61 8 8359 2264 *  Mobile  0438 862 646

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: <www.intecgroup.com.au <blocked::www.intecgroup.com.au> >

 "The information in this email may be confidential and/or legally
email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful."