Hello all,

I have attempted to install moss sp1 upgrade but I am unable now to reach my
main site, ssp site and mysites.  I can access central administration site.

This is the entry in the upgrade log file and is the error I recieve when I run
the configuration wizard.

Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPUpgradeException was thrown.  Additional
exception information: The specified SPContentDatabase
Name=SharePoint_AdminContent_8fe5737b-607e-4e4f-8861-17af3f9d7b73
Parent=SPDatabaseServiceInstance has been upgraded to a newer version of
SharePoint. Please upgrade this SharePoint application server before attempting
to access this object.
Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPUpgradeException: The specified
SPContentDatabase
Name=SharePoint_AdminContent_8fe5737b-607e-4e4f-8861-17af3f9d7b73
Parent=SPDatabaseServiceInstance has been upgraded to a newer version of
SharePoint. Please upgrade this SharePoint application server before attempting
to access this object.
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPSequence.get_CanUpgrade()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPManager.CanUpgrade(Object o)
   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPPersistedUpgradableObject.get_CanUpgrade()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPManager.ReflexiveCanUpgrade(Object o)
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPManager.NeedsUpgrade(Object o, Boolean
bRecurse)
   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPPersistedUpgradableObject.get_NeedsUpgrade()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPManager.Initialize()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.PostSetupConfiguration.UpgradeBootstrapTask.Run()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.PostSetupConfiguration.TaskThread.ExecuteTask()

Any help is appreciated

Regards
Peter Milliner
SharePoint Administrator