Hi All,

We have a client who wants second level navigational menus created. (See
attached image)

Basically we have the top level navigation which contains Home, Products
and services etc. Then when you select one of the Top level sites, It
has to display a second level navigation menu showing all their second
level sites and not the standard drop down menus we all have come to
love.

I was thinking of writing a asp.net type of control to do this but
thought I would reach out to the community before embarking on this.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Aaron