Hi all,

With running multiple web applications under multiple identities, I'm
curious as to what's peoples polices about these accounts?

Currently, I just stick them all in 1 security group so if anything which
needs permission on the web server, i just assign the privileges to that
group and not single users.

As these are valid domain user accounts, I'm wondering if people restrict
them down with group policy's and such inside of AD (say, to prevent logon
from console, etc) and if there is a best practice for this?

Cheers,