And with Visual studio 2008 you can target different .net frameworks.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of James Green
Sent: Friday, 15 February 2008 2:20 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: Re: [OzMOSS] .net Framework 3.5

Don't tell anyone, but it was actually a mistake.  :-)

I just fired up studio, File->New Project not realizing the new default
is .net 3.5!  I just output some system info with writer.WriteLine() -
built the dll and I was on the testing box before I realized.  The
testing box already .net 3.5 on it btw.

Seems like it JustWorks(tm)

HTH

James