From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MacDonald, Mike
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 2:03 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Page Refresh Rate

Has anyone come across as semi easy way (ex for a none developer) to make a
page in sharepoint do a auto refresh say every minute or less.  I realized it
will probably negatively affect the performance, but I have a page that
multiple people will be inputting information into and potentially could be
accessing at the same time.  So I need the page to display updated information
as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mike MacDonald