Hehe, I only read a interesting blog post about this last night.

http://www.bluedoglimited.com/SharePointThoughts/ViewPost.aspx?ID=282

You might want to read this post from an ex Microsoftie SharePoint team
member

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Trevor Andrew
Sent: Friday, 29 February 2008 8:19 AM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Obfuscated URLs and SharePoint

Hi All,

Just wanting some advice on the best approach to providing obfuscated URLs
to access an underlying document (or perhaps even document library) under
SharePoint. We would like to access a document with a URL something like:

HYPERLINK
"http://externalsharepointserver/displaydocument?id=asdgkasjkg;jas;gljkl;asj
ghklasljglkasjgjeuwqtujasgbjasdkl;gjal;ksjghkjaskl;gjl;as"http://externalsha
repointserver/displaydocument?id=asdgkasjkg;jas;gljkl;asjghklasljglkasjgjeuw
qtujasgbjasdkl;gjal;ksjghkjaskl;gjl;as

You know the sort of URL, where the underlying structure of SharePoint
document library is not displayed to the end user at all. Any suggestions
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Trevor Andrew