I have a question, which I hope you can point me in the right direction: Where
should I ideally work from to update font types and sizes in MOSS? I've done
research in CSS files etc and scratching my head with where I should go from
here..
 I have created my own master template, which has been customised with a logo
etc. The site is looking good, however the top navigation text and buttons need
to go up a few sizes.. advice would be really great.

Uzma Naz
(UK)