Hi
I' haven't used SPD for a little while. It works fine for most things,
however, when I try and do a couple of things it always crashes. When I
add a custom list form, it crashes, and when I add the fields for a
dataview. Because its been a while since I did these things, I don't
know whether it is my installation of wss which is the problem, or SPD.
However I have downloaded a copy of SPD to another computer and the same
thing happens.
There are no event ID's associated with this showing on the wss server,
but I get an eventid of 1000 on my computer when SPD crashes
Can anybody help?

Cheers
Craig