I will see if I can block these out. Thanks for bringing to my
attention.

Cheers,

Aaron

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Paul Noone
Sent: Monday, 26 May 2008 9:39 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Return receipts - getting annoying now

Is anyone else receiving return receipts from the elusive Terry Walsh
every time they post to the list?

Or is it just me?

Paul

________________________________

____
This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressed recipient(s) only
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have
received this message in error, please delete the message and any
attachments and copies immediately; and notify the sender by return
e-mail.

Any views expressed in this message or any attachments are those of the
individual sender and do not necessarily represent the corporate opinion
of the Catholic Education Office (CEO), Sydney.

The CEO Privacy Policy is located at http://www.ceo.syd.catholic.edu.au