From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Witherdin, Nigel
Sent: Sat 7/06/2008 12:47 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Creating a list template for a Feature on x64

Hi All,

I need to install a list (with a feature) that has a particular content type
associated with it, plus a few custom views.  Normally I would use the
SharePoint Solution Generator to create my list template, stick it into my
feature, and job done.  Unfortunately this is all on x64 architecture, and the
WSS extensions (even 1.2) don't work on x64.

I imagine I can just put together what the SSG does by grabbing the views from
the Forms folder, and grabbing the schema.xml for the list from making an stp
file - is this correct??  Is there another way to make this up for my feature
from an x64 platform?

Cheers,

Nigel Witherdin
Senior Support Analyst
Eversheds

Direct Dial: +44 (0) 84 549 754 17
Mobile: +44 (0) 7738 553256

www.eversheds.com <http://www.eversheds.com/>

********* This email is sent for and on behalf of Eversheds LLP *********

This email is sent for and on behalf of Eversheds LLP which is a limited
liability partnership, registered in England and Wales, registered number
OC304065. Registered office One Wood Street, London, EC2V 7WS.  Registered VAT
number GB820704559.  A list of the members' names and their professional
qualifications is available for inspection at the above office. Regulated by
the Solicitors Regulation Authority (see www.sra.org.uk
<http://www.sra.org.uk/> ).

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please

************* [ www.eversheds.com <http://www.eversheds.com/>  ] *************