From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nichani, Ravi
Sent: Monday, 23 June 2008 6:12 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Sharepoint Sequential Workflow in VS2008

I've setup a single-server dev machine of MOSS and installed VS2008.
I have configured a new Site collection & Shared Services Provider.

I have a custom list created, I'm able to create workflow out of the box for
the list, but When I try to create a Sharepoint 2007 Sequential Workflow in
VS2008, I get the following error:

"SharePoint site location entered is not Valid"

The site does exist....

Thanks
Rav

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is
confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was
addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No
one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its
attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank
you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia
Limited, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]