Hey all

I'm curious as to what sort of usage reporting you make use of for MOSS.
Do you solely use the inbuilt usage reporting?

We will shortly be commencing trials for both Nintex
<http://www.nintex.com/Nproducts/Reporting.aspx>  and Urchin
<http://www.google.com/urchin/index.html> , however we're looking for a
"temporary fix" until that final decision is made.

Nigel

Nigel Hertz
Software Developer | Information Technology
Stockland
Level 25 | 133 Castlereagh Street | Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9035 2617 | F: 02 8988 2617

Stockland Notice: If this communication has been sent to you by mistake, please
delete and notify us.  If it has been sent to you by mistake, legal privilege
is not waived or lost and you are not entitled to use it in any way. Stockland
and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor e-mail communication through
its networks.