Hi guys,

I've recently been tasked with providing a list of groups and
permissions for a new MOSS site collection with a significant Active
Directory.

Does anyone have a no-nonsense approach to this?

I've been looking for a table of SharePoint Groups and their applied
Permission Levels but can't seem to find any detailed or practical
information on this obviously important first step.

I did come across what seems like a fantastic management tool once
things are up and running though. Would be interested to know if anyone
has experience with this.

http://www.scriptlogic.com/products/security-explorer/sharepoint/

Kind regards,

Paul

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressed recipient(s) only and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this
message in error, please delete the message and any attachments and copies
immediately; and notify the sender by return e-mail.

Any views expressed in this message or any attachments are those of the
individual sender and do not necessarily represent the corporate opinion of the
Catholic Education Office (CEO), Sydney.

The CEO Privacy Policy is located at http://www.ceo.syd.catholic.edu.au