Hi,

I have a bit of a weird issue with publishing pages in MOSS which I cant
regenerate on another testing environment. It's a bit of hard one to find
anything through search engines cause its hard to describe what is happening
using keywords.

So the issue is:

On any publishing page, a user edits the page and makes some changes then
clicks 'Save and Stop Editing' (see image). The content saves but it will
not exit editing mode until you refresh the page. It's like there is some
sort of cache. The same issue happens when you click 'Discard Check Out'.

The expected outcome is that when you click on 'Save and Stop Editing', the
page will save changes and will display the page as per normal (preview
mode).

Does anybody have any issues on how to rectify this issue or has anybody
else experienced similar?

Regards,

Trent