My understanding is that if you are serving SharePoint to external customers,
you need the external connector license.Kind Regards, Darren [EMAIL PROTECTED]
blog: http://neimke.spaces.live.comtwitter: http://twitter.com/digory mob: 0439
855 046

Subject: [OzMOSS] Windows Live authentication + sharepoint licensing = how many
CAL's?Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:25:22 +1000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
listserver@ozMOSS.com

Hi People,

I just stumbled over this authentication provider[1], which allows users to
authenticate with their Windows Live account.  Does anyone know if this type of
usage requires a external connector license?

Cheers,

Matt

[1] http://www.codeplex.com/CKS/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=7746

Attention:The information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any system and destroy any copies.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by
MailMarshal