Has anyone had to export a site from MOSS and then import it into WSS?  I had
to try to do this and of course it didn't work because WSS doesn't have all the
features that MOSS does.

Do you know if it will work if I turn off the MOSS features on the MOSS site
and then try the export/import again?  I don't want to just jump in and try it
because I expect the MOSS site will lose funtionality if I turn off the MOSS
features - and I only want to do it if I am confident that the export will then
work.

Cheers,

Caroline

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any
attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any
loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any
attachments.