Hi All,
The SharePoint product team is requesting any feedback you have in regards to
the recently released SharePoint Infrastructure Updates.  Details on the
updates are on the product team
blog<http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2008/07/15/announcing-availability-of-infrastructure-updates.aspx>.
We are looking for any constructive feedback and remember that your suggestions
may influence future updates and releases of the product.
Please email me directly with your feedback so as not to spam the Ozmoss.com
mailing list.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Aaron Saikovski - Senior Consultant, Microsoft Australia
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>