From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Solano
Sent: Wednesday, 20 August 2008 11:54 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] RE: Open Documents using Word 2003

The document is in-fact a .DOC file so Word 2003 should be able to open it.  As
for the Registry hack, I would assume that this would need to be done on all
workstations (running office 2003).

I'm not sure if I want to push out a reg entry to all workstation, but thank
you for the input.

Regards,

Andrew Solano
Sharepoint Consultant, Business Information Systems
Managed Services

+61 2 9286 2274

+61 2 9286 2200

+61 (0) 414 228 204

www.cdm.com.au<http://www.cdm.com.au>

Communications, Design & Management Pty Limited
Level 23, 1 Oxford Street NSW 2010, Darlinghurst
"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it."