Hi Mike,

Its best practice to put SharePoint on its own Server and leaving the DC to
be nothing more than a DC.

This is due to performance of both the DC and SharePoint.

What Role are you looking to put on the DC? WFE? Job/Index?

Cheers,

Daniel Brown – MCTS - SharePoint MVP
<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Daniel.Brown>

Blog: http://www.danielbrown.id.au <http://www.danielbrown.id.au/>

Mobile: 0419-804-099

ý Please consider your Environment before printing this email.