From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Noone
Sent: Thursday, 18 September 2008 3:10 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Some broken links after port change

Hi all,

We recently had to change the port for our dev environment. Almost everything
seems to have gone off without a hitch with the exception of a few broken links
in master page controls.

-      Search form

-      My Site

-      My Links (sub links only)

All point to the old port number.

Is this a caching issue, or are absolute URLs set in some of the config files
when these things were initially setup?

Kind regards,

Paul