Hi All,

Does anyone know where the search descriptions come in default
sharepoint search.
I don;t have any idea about search at all,, and am using all the
default settings.
When I search on say cars...
It brings up results and some of them do not have any few words description.
One colleague suggested whatever is in page or subsite description
shows as summary in search results.. but that does not seem the case
as I have added description for subsites and reindexed ,.. but it's
still not showing anything.

Anyone has idea how breif description is determined and server when we
do search.

Thanks
Ajay