From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Craig Stevens
Sent: Mon 9/22/2008 1:00 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] RE: Restore issue ..

How are you restoring the db? I've found the best way is to create a new
application in the new server, including creating a new database. Then using a
batch command similar to below to delete the newly created database and replace
it with the restored database.

cd \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\BIN\

STSADM -o deletecontentdb -url http://ATLAS -databasename WSS_Content1
-databaseserver ATLAS\sqlexpress

STSADM -o addcontentdb -url http://ATLAS -databasename WSS_Content4
-databaseserver ATLAS\sqlexpress