From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shirley Priyanka
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:16 AM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Content restructuring in MOSS

Hi all,

I need your input on MOSS content restructuring and how to move pages from one
sitecollection to another.

The problem is we already a live production MOSS publishing site. Now we want
to restructure the site collection. The pages under home in the live site might
go under Publications in the new site collection.

Is there any tool which I can use to provide the mapping eg:
http://livesites/pages/home.aspx to
http://newsite/publications/pages/home.aspx. What about tools like Avepoint and
Tzunami deployer?

Any help highly appreciated.

Regards,
Shirley.

--
"No tool is more beneficial than intelligence. No enemy is more harmful than
ignorance."