From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Uzma Naz
Sent: Wednesday, 15 October 2008 3:29 AM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Filtering/Changing Bad Language in Blogs

Someone at work asked an interesting question... can SharePoint screen for
bad language used in blogs? I've never thought of that prior to releasing
the company blog, I realise that there are sites out there which can use add
ins or plug ins. Has anyone dealt with this before? Can't seem to find
information on the web, although the use of ISA server may help.

Many thanks

Uzma

  _____

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354030/direct/01/>  Now!